Let's go abroad!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010


Hi everyone!!
How was ur G.W.??

I have nothing to do in those days,,, except job huntting.
I was writting lots of entry sheets of the companies.
I did hunt job even during G.W.. terrible!!:(((

After G.W. 6th May, I went to Kamakura to refresh with my friend.
I took this picture in Houkokuji-temple. It was built by Takatoki Ashikaga who is Takauji Ashikaga's grandfather. As u can see, there are lots of bamboo trees. This place is very quiet, a little dark, and u can clam down comparing outside.

Look at this picture again!!
U can see the black one in the middle of it. It is Takenoko. It's toooooooo long to eat!! U can see these kind of funny things.

I recommend u to visit there. It takes less than 10 min. from Kamakura sta. by bus, and costs 200 yen.

I could refresh though this short trip.
I'll do my best again!!!


Mihoro

No comments:

Post a Comment