Let's go abroad!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

I am a happiest girl in the world!!

It was happened very happy thing to me.
It's...I got a job finally:)
The company is unique, and chairperson is also very unique person.

The point of looking for a good company that I thought important is whether I can do what I really want to do or not.
I want to use Korean on the job, and I want to be a "bridge" like connect Japan and world especially Korea.

The company which I got a permission is in Japan, but we have to use Korean language in the office because all of the person are Korean.
I noticed that I really like speaking Korean though the interview in Korean.

I'm looking forward to working with them!!
I have to study Korean more,,,of course I'll also study English hard!!kkk
Anyway I'm very happy now:)))))

3 comments: