Let's go abroad!!!

Monday, July 5, 2010

MAUI ISLAND!!!


( It was taken by nikumaru.)


I had never been to "RESORT".
It is the first time to go to HAWAII!!
I want to see beutiful clear blue ocean, and clumb up to mountain to see shiny beautiful star at night.
SO, I choose MAUI ISLAND!!!!

The important for me in a hotel is Good value, cantral location and clran rooms.


Hotel: Holua Resort at the Mauna Loa Village


・great to save money

・great staff and value

・like a home away from home


Hotel: Uncle M\Billy's Hilo Bay Hotel


・too old

・depressing to stay

・The room is dark, so one of the person stay here is injured











◎Flight details

China air line ¥91950

2010/08/23 19:50NRT→2010/08/23 8:30 Owafu

2010/08/27 10:05 Owafu →2010/08/27 12:55 NRT



◎Hotel


Days Inn Maui Oceanfront(2980 S, kihei Road, kihei, Maui,HI 96753)

Double room costs¥44128 for 4 days


◎Sightseeing

-Blue Water Rafting

whale watching

swimming with dolphins and turtels



4 comments:

  1. I want to go there! I like swimming and I want to swim with dolphins and turtles so I really want to go Maui Island. I think I can enjoy the scene too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Maui. Maui's scene seems very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with this plan. I want to do whale watching and swim with dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo! Good plan, but give more info about the sightseeing.

    A-

    ReplyDelete