Let's go abroad!!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Where is foreigner??







I went to Roppongi. One of my friend invited me to party!

But I felt a little strange at the party,,,the person who are there is much older than us and all of them are dressed up and we are just.
What made it even worse was that there were only Japanese. I heard from my friend the party is international party, so I imaged there are lots of foreigners and we talk in English. but it's absolutely not!!!!!
I was disappointed with it and my friends also did so.

So we moved Club near by party place!
It was the first time to go to Club in Japan. Of course I had ever been to club but only they are located in foreign country.
I had bad image about "Club in Japan".

There are lots of men in suit and most of them are foreigner.
So I tried to speak in English to them!

F "hi"
I "hi how r u?"
F "wow! u can speak English? DEMO NIHONGO DE IIYO!"
……

They can speak Japanese fluently like real Japanese...
So we talked a lot......in JAPANESE hahah


No comments:

Post a Comment